Wednesday, September 19, 2012

My Digital Life

Hi everyone!! It's my first time to create a blog for sharing my thoughts, hopefully you could find these interesting. :)

ICQ and MSN were the earliest new-media tools I have used to chat with others. I am a kind of person who is keen on making new friends through those platforms. Instead, I used to chat with my friends and classmates. That was my very first experience with new-media.

I have forgot since when did I start to use facebook and leave MSN aside. The little "f" have been influencing the whole world and defining a new generation of new media. It's a matter of fact that we couldn't stop logging in everyday to see what's going on around your friends. Even though I hardly ever post a status or add a photo, I do enjoy keeping up with others' latest status or photos as I could know more about them.

Do you have the same feeling? You are welcome to comment or share your idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment